Dear valued customers,
Congratulations on becoming a member of LMG®’s family, those who always appreciate the very best.
Now you own a product that was selected by LMG® from the world class brands to create a refined, luxurious sleep experience to help you start each day revived and rejuvenated.
When you choose a LMG® product, take comfort in knowing that you choose the best!
Please register your LMG® product via one of three methods as follow:
- 1. Website: https://lmgworld.com/en/e-warranty
- 2. QR Code: Scan QR Code and submit via the website
- 3. Warranty Card: Fill-in the “Warranty card” and send to the LMG® office:
LMG – World Luxury Mattress Gallery Co., Ltd.
95 Nguyen Co Thach, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
LMG®’s warranty is offered on product performance according to written specifications for an indicated period of time.
- 1. Valid warranty: Warranty is only valid to the original and registered buyer and is for residential use. Commercial use or contract use is not covered in this warranty.
- 2. Warranty: The LMG® “warranty” is a prorated warranty as defined by LMG®, unless otherwise provided in writing.
- 3. Warranty process
- a. For a warranty claim, please contact the LMG® store where the product was purchased or email your request to email@example.com. LMG® will resolve your warranty claim in a timely manner.
- b. Proof of purchase may be required.
- c. Upon written notice, LMG® will verify and repair or replace the defect upon the terms and conditions set forth in the “Warranty” section of each product.
- 4. Warranty period: Products purchased from LMG® may offer a warranty as noted on the “Warranty card”. The product warranty offered by LMG® commences on the original date of delivery. Any or all claims after the warranty period will be refused.
- 5. Prorated warranty: A “Prorated warranty” defines that LMG® is responsible for a proportion of the replacement cost based on the number of remaining years over the total of the warranty years. The purchaser is responsible for the balance of the prorated replacement cost, based on the number of years used, plus all service and transportation costs related to the replacement. To ensure correct understanding, please refer to this example and table below:
Example: if a product with a 10 year warranty is defective on the 3rd year, LMG® will pay for 70% (7 remaining years of warranty period) and customer pay 30% (3 years in use).
Detail prorated warranty table:
|10 Year Warranty||12 Year Warranty||15 Year Warranty|
|Year of Usage||3||8||10||3||8||12||3||8||12|
|Remaining years of Warranty||7||2||0||9||4||0||12||7||3|
|% pay by LMG||70%||20%||0%||75%||33%||0%||80%||47%||20%|
|% pay by Customer||30%||80%||100%||25%||67%||100%||20%||53%||80%|
- 6. The warranty for the repaired or replacement product or part will be provided under the remaining warranty term of the original product.
- 7. Exchange condition: During the warranty period, if a defect arises that is covered by the LMG® warranty then your LMG® product will be repaired or replaced at LMG®’s sole discretion. If LMG® determines that a repair is impractical, a substitute product of the same or similar color, design, style, and quality will be provided.
C. WARRANTY OF MATTRESS
- 1. Warranty period: Mattresses purchased from LMG® offer a warranty period as noted on the warranty card or the invoice.
- 2. Prorated warranty The mattress is covered by a prorated warranty. During the first two years from the warranty commencement date, upon receipt of notice, LMG® will pay for the total cost of warranty. Upon written notice during the third year through the last year from the warranty commencement date, LMG® will repair or replace the product pursuant to the terms and conditions under the prorated warranty.
- 3. Purchaser shall pay all service and transportation costs related to the repair or replacement of the product.
- 4. The warranty for the repaired or replacement product or part will be provided under the remaining warranty term of the original product.
- 5. Null and void the warranty
- - In the case of a mattress staining due to blood, urine or any dirt stain that occurs during the use of the mattress usage will null and void the warranty.
- - Misuse of the mattress, or misuse according to the manufacturer guidelines and care for a mattress such as a tear, burn or abuse will null and void the warranty. Example: jumping, standing, or running on the mattress.
- - Folding or bending the mattress will null and void the warranty, unless the mattress is designated for use with adjustable beds.
- - A mattress not placed on a sturdy flat surface or a suitable foundation can cause damage which will null and void the warranty.
- - Warranty will be null and void, if foundation or bed frame used is not from an approved manufacturer by LMG® or if LMG® deems at the time of a warranty claim that the foundation or bedframe is not being used per the warranty guidelines.
- Aside from the above, LMG® will not warrant the mattress:
- - Including minor defects during production, that have no affect on the quality and performance of the mattress.
- - Including slight discomfort and support of a mattress due to personal preferences.
- - The reduction of a mattress height up to 1.5 inches (3.81cm) during usage is considered normal.
- - Sheet fit or piling of covering material or fabric.
- - Damage from improper surface cleaning with chemical cleaners, dry cleaning damage, or machine washing.
- - Any product without a law tag.
- - The objective reasons such as natural disasters, fire, explosion, war, etc.
- 6. Properly support your mattress; a warranty requirement Utilizing the recommended support system will provide the best results, allowing your LMG® mattress to perform properly over the duration of the warranty. An improper support frame and lack of center support will void the LMG® warranty.
- a. The proper center support and leg is required for all mattresses in all sizes. Proper support as defined by LMG®, is the use of a frame or platform which includes appropriate center support with a center leg(s) resting firmly on the floor.
- b. Acceptable alternatives:
- i. Solid slats should be 0.75 inches (1.9cm) in thickness and fitted with a center support rail (head to foot) and a center leg resting firmly on the floor.
- ii. Five slats or more must be present to properly support the mattress.
- iii. Slats must not be spaced more than 2.75 inches (7cm) apart.
- iv. Use a solid platform surface with a center, or when using support base (platform base or spring base) ensure that the base is structurally supportive and of good quality to accommodate the LMG® mattress.
- v. When used on a traditional bed with head and foot board, it is highly recommended to use a minimum of 3 to 5 hardwood or steel flex-free slats, with one or more legs in direct contact with the floor. These slats should be securely attached to the bed side rails, then a platform or foundation placed on top of the slats for the mattress to rest on.
Example of support for a platform or foundation:
Minimum support for all sizes
Recommended support for all sizes
Bed with head & foot board
MATTRESS PRODUCT CARE
- 1. Life of a mattress: Mattress life is the period a mattress brings comfort and a good night sleep to its owner(s). According to the BSC (Better Sleep Council), an average life of a new mattress is 8-10 years. Which means, depending on a mattress structure the life span could be more or less. Of course, after a period of 8-10 years you should inspect a mattress regularly for signs of wear if any.
- 2. Longevity of a mattress: Longevity of a mattress is unpredictable, even the manufacturer can’t be sure due to many elements that can contribute to the mattress life span. Below are list of elements impacting a mattress life:
- - Weight of the owner(s).
- - Hourly duration a mattress is used daily.
- - Mattress usages other than sleeping such as: reading, watching TV, etc.
- - How often a mattress is moved from one location to another.
- - How a mattress is cared for.
- - Is a mattress used with a correct foundation?
- 3. Mattress product care: In the beginning, sleeping on a LMG® mattress may give you a difference in comfort than your previous mattress. Don’t worry, you will quickly adapt to the luxurious comfort that your new mattress brings to your nightly sleep.
Take good care of your mattress and it will take care of you:
- - Please inspect your mattress the day you receive delivery from LMG®.
- - When a new product is removed from the product packaging there can be a new product smell. The smell is harmless and will dissipate soon after the product is open to fresh air.
- - Carry or move a mattress on its side. Be sure not to use the handles to move the mattress. The handles are for positioning only.
- - Keep your mattress clean and free from stains.
- - A mattress needs to lay on a flat surface, sturdy and clean airy environment.
- - For a dual-sided mattress, flip over every two months.
- - For a pillow-top mattress, rotate 180o once every two months.
- - Avoid placement of your sleep system near heaters or open flame. Don’t smoke in bed.
- - Use a mattress for rest and relaxation. Don’t stand or jump on a mattress.
- - Do not bend, twist, or fold the mattress. Note that certain LMG® mattresses are for use with adjustable bases and are sold as such.
D. WARRANTY OF ADJUSTABLE BED
- 1. Prorated warranty period of parts
- The Adjustable Bed prorated warranty period is defined by the part as follows:
|Part name||Prorated warranty period|
|Control box(es)||3 years|
|Remote control||1 year|
- 2. Three year prorated warranty Product or part covered by a prorated warranty during the first year from the warranty commencement date, upon receipt of notice, LMG® will pay for the total cost of warranty. During the second year through the last year from the warranty commencement date, LMG® will repair or replace the product pursuant to the terms and conditions under the prorated warranty.
- 3. Ten year prorated warranty Product or part covered by a prorated warranty during the first two years from the warranty commencement date, upon receipt of notice, LMG® will pay for the total cost of warranty. During the third year through the last year from the warranty commencement date, LMG® will repair or replace the product pursuant to the terms and conditions under the prorated warranty.
- 4. Warranty of Adjustable Bed
- a. Purchaser shall pay all service and transportation costs related to the repair or replacement of the product.
- b. The warranty for the repaired or replacement product or part will be provided under the remaining warranty term of the original product.
- a. The Adjustable Bed warranty shall not apply unless the defective part is returned to LMG® and all service and transportation cost have been received for verification
- 5. This warranty does not apply
- - To any damage caused by the purchaser.
- - If there has been any repair or replacement of an Adjustable Bed part by an unauthorized person.
- - If the Adjustable Bed has been mishandled (whether in transit or by other means), subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse, or otherwise operated in any manner inconsistent with the operation and maintenance procedures.
- - Damage to a mattress, fabric, cables, electrical cords or other items.
- - If there has been any modification of the Adjustable Bed without prior written consent by LMG®.
- - To costs for unnecessary service calls, including costs for in-home service calls solely for the purpose of education the consumer about the Adjustable Bed or finding an unsatisfactory power connection.
- - If the recommended weight restriction is not followed, the warranty will be void.
- - To the use of the Adjustable Bed base in whatsoever and howsoever manner other than the personal in home use exclusively by the purchaser.
E. WARRANTY OF UPHOLSTERED BED
- 1. Warranty period: The warranty period for the upholstered bed is 1 year, commencing on the date of delivery of the original product.
- 2. This warranty does not apply to
- - Piling of covering material or fabric.
- - Misuse of the upholstered bed such as a tear, burn, or abuse will null and void the warranty.
- 3. Upholstered bed product care
- - When a new upholstered bed is removed from the product packaging there can be a new product smell. The smell is harmless and will dissipate soon after the product is open to fresh air.
- - Avoid placement of an upholstered bed near heaters or open flame. Don’t smoke in bed.
F. WARRANTY OF ACCESSORIES
LMG® does not offer a warranty on accessory products purchased from LMG® such as pillows, cushions, bed linen, etc. Please inspect your accessories the day you receive delivery from LMG®. If a defect arises from manufacturer workmanship or structural defects, a substitute product of the same or similar color, design, style, and quality may be provided at LMG®’s sole discretion.
All accessory products are non-refundable and not returnable.
G. WARRANTY QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about the warranty, terms, product use, or warranty registration, please contact LMG® through the website www.lmgworld.com or call: +84 28 3620 9066.